Saturday, February 16, 2013

Finally ... Made Some Calming Jars

I've decided to be a bit quicker about making my counseling crafts when I discover them.  It started with these calming jars.  I started with one, got a little glitter happy, and ended up with three.  It turns out if you add a ton of glitter to one, it might just be too much :)  So a little back and forth, some hot water, and voila!  Can't wait to bring these to school on Tuesday (yay President's Day).

If you have some cool counseling craft ideas I would love to hear about them!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! We have some students dealing with anxiety and this would def. help with relaxation. So you just got the jars at Michaels, added glitter and hot water? Anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unhealthy relationships can become a source of chronic stress. Stress can spill over into the rest of your life, including your career. Chronic stress stemming from negative behaviours such as criticism and hostility in relationships has also been linked to poor mental health.2227546669 VIEW MORE:- therapist near me affordable

    ReplyDelete